Monday, November 22, 2010

This second sem is coming to the end. Nearer to the holiday everyday. It can be consider as a long sem for me yet short. Long is because the previous sem took up only 3months while for this sem the duration is 2x longer than the previous one. Looking back at the first day up to now, those lesson i learn everyday and how i grow and get myself adapt to the new environment is just so remarkable. Pros and cons which I don't want to mention too much. Just that overall of it was quite awesome journey.
Was thinking when I am having my holiday, it can't be considered as a holiday because i have other stuff on hand i have to work on every time i have my free time. Quite hate those life but i just have to get used to it.
I can't do and help you as much as I can now already. That's what i am afraid of.
Can't be there when needed.
Looking at the positive side! It's good also to learn how to be independent a little bit sometimes. :)
No more superman mission! and wait, no more ICE! that's the worst part of all !
Anyways, that's just some little concern of mine and it will be alright cause i know we can face it and effort will be put in.
Bit by bit, one step at a time and the whole thing will be build and hold strong.
At times, a little bit of scratches and scars couldn't be avoided but we still get through it every time and we will still be doing great! * i don't know what i am typing also actually *

No comments: