Thursday, December 9, 2010

I wish I could make myself drunk. But stupid house stay this far for what. I can't even have a chance to do so.
I wish I could smoke all the problem away. But I have to be responsible for myself and people around me.
I wish I could take the car and just bang the opposite car but i don't have to guts to do so.
I wish I could be more understanding, but that's just me having dilemma in myself.
I wish I can jog out of the problem but I know avoiding isn't the solution of all.
I wish I could have all the time in the world to fit in everyone but I can't cause I am occupied by things that I don't want.
I wish things could turn back like last time but I know this is reality.
I wish I could sleep and waking up with the second day is as usual as last time but I know dream never allow me to do so.

There's just this so much I wish I could but i'm not capable in doing it. I just screwed my own life with my own hand. Nothing is much worst than seeing people around you getting hurt by you and you can't do anything to change it. Hoping that time will heal everything. If so I really am waiting that day to come.

No comments: