Monday, November 15, 2010

I somehow quite miss my high school life. Of course, the exam part couldn't be excluded. That's the best part of all. By that time, way back to high school time we think life wouldn't be any worst than us here. Study tuition everytime but end up failing the subject too. That's part of the enjoying moments. We learn how to climb back when we fall. All the outside school activities, there's just so so so much to be written but I will just cut it short. I miss some of the mamak session, skip school, the time where we stay over in cybercafe, the moment where we spend our day at pao's house and also the sports and all. Not forgetting all the craps and jokes. We didn't take much picture together but it have all captured in my memory.
I am very grateful that I have a bunch of awesome friends that accompany and coloured my life in high school. If they ever read this, they might think it's quite geli or what so ever cause of egoness but I really miss them so badly. :)

No comments: