Sunday, July 4, 2010

There’s this one fine night I was on Rahman’s(ns friend) bed and I told him I’m not in the mood all this while in here. He told me, no one would ever cheer you up till you have the intention to do it yourself and open up the window. That time I don’t really understand what he mean by that but now I think I got it. Control yourself over stuff does help. Catch back the mind that is still flying around and think from another way of it. I know saying and doing is two big different thing. However, I’m still very new in this and yet learning step by step. Mistake is for sure but depends on that one person is willing to take and learn from it or not. I got even much responsibility now compared to last time and I have to step on it so that it will not overtake me anytime from now. Thanks Rahman buddy I’ll remember that you told me until I really reach the stage of actualization.

No comments: