Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random Thought again

Things are just going so fast in my life. Although I never experience all this much but I've seen much from my friends. Going in as if it is a merry ground and without thinking of the consequences. Sometimes, we just need to fight for the thing we want. Even if we failed to do so, at least the effort is there and shouldn't give up just like that without even thought of trying. Looking at them putting the effort in with the ending that not everyone want to see.
Looking back at my own footstep, I'm very lucky enough to stand at where I'm currently. Been though obstacle and challenges and yet I'm still on the right track with you. I want this to continue like how we wanted to and it always will. We will go through all together in future no matter how much it cost. Cause I know that we both play a role in this. Just note that, I will always there for you syg. We will always do that like how we used to. :D

Tolerance, Initiative, Understanding, Effort, Time, Scarification.

No comments: