Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little Reflection

I wrote a lot of reflection for my assignment and presentation before during college time, but I never thought of writing a reflection for myself throughout the entire time I spent in college and what kind of life I have been gone through.
When first in there, I keep remind myself to be friendly and independent no matter in what condition. Learning is part of the progress I have to go through. I never expect myself to use Microsoft word, Power point and Excel. All I need to do is start from zero. Observe and learn that’s important. I used to be very talkative and active during the first month but, when time passes by. Things just go so wrong for me. How to do assignment? I have no idea. All I know is just to follow the instruction and ask if possible. How much effort I have put in it shows on the result itself. Rank 4 is the highest grade and my average was only 2-3. Very seldom I’ll get a 4 but just for that several times. This theory is like what u had planted and you will get back what it will grow.
Time management is a very important skill to be mastered as I mentioned before. But I’m just good at saying but not doing that makes a difference. What’s in my mind when doing assignment was not the grade or result but the requirement of the assignment. I urge to finish the assignment every time and I end up doing it last minute and light up the midnight oil. Because of that I got myself into an accident. As a conclusion, I’m not a good plan master.
Looking everyone walking around the building having ISU on top of their head just makes me feel so sick. Monday blues especially. They would just ask “hey what you got for your grade” and at last “not bad well done” I somehow feel the sarcasm. Most of the time I scored poorly and I would just sit at the corner asking a few of them. While for the rest they would just walk around comparing and praising. It is very hypocrite for me. Maybe I’m just being prejudice. Cause I’m a Malaysian and I’m very satisfy with my result no manner how poor it is. I know no point complaining around like an idiot and knowing that it won’t make a different. I see a lot of flaws in myself during this period and I’m still trying to fix it or I never will. This is just so pathetic.
One best thing over there was get to know various kinds of friends from different country. Iran, Sudan, Russia, Bangladesh. Even if they were from different countries but don't take that as a reason for them not to communicate well. Think about ENGLISH as a language and it will solve all that problem.
Somehow they are very helpful and friendly and I totally see I different in myself. I’m not a joker and whoever stays beside me, I’ll just be a boring person. No matter what, 1st Semester is coming to an end this Thursday after my Challenge & Change final exam. Have fun during the Sem break. *hopefully*

No comments: