Sunday, May 23, 2010

ISU is coming to the end around 2 more weeks and I'm glad that's coming so fast..
After a while in college, I realize that it's totally not the same as high school.
However, what's more to come is my SEMESTER BREAK!! which falls on 19th June.
Just hope that I'll get more rest during that period of time.
Don't know is it I'm from the March intake and it just so rushing for me.
My heartbeat eventually are faster than usual last Friday because of the two major assignment that I need to hand up on that day itself and I'm not really 100% doing well in both of it

Self responsibility is a must to be mastered as I had been through whole this time. For myself, I'm still on the progress to learn all this and I dare not admit I'm good at that. I messed up everything most of the time.
However, you never leave me walk alone. There's no word how grateful I'm throughout all this time. The memory and all the little thing we had done it is just all over my heart itself.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow you'll be going to have a new life. It's going to be okay there Syg.
You'll be able to adapt to it very soon. If you face any problem there and you need someone, I'm there for you. Fake Fake I also your senior!
But at a different place =P
WHO ARE YOU MEN! NG I-FERN! Small kacang for you la.Ish
No matter what I'm here to listen.
Thanks for the day as well for not kicking me out.
I have fun also with you sister instead of you.
Sorry to tell you that. XD
*One thing I know that isn't going to change is what's inside both of us*

Left: The RETARDED one.. <3

No comments: