Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random Thought

Sometimes I'm just so lazy to do things and move my body. But at times I'm just lost of myself. I don't feel secure. I just want to get out from my life and stay inside the dream. But there's no such thing as it. I'm just a loser that worth nothing..
I need pressure only I will move my ass..somehow I'm slowly used to it already..
Just sometimes when more and more things come together. I'll lost my mind and need time to reorganize my work all over again.I learnt a lot this 2months and it just tells me that I'm living in a small world last time and there are more and more to go.
I need my semester break so badly.

Sometimes I'm just so Pathetic. I knew things are coming ahead but I chose to avoid it and pretend not to know that its happening and don't want to ask cause I believe things will go vice versa.I do care even if I looks like I'm not. Looking at one's breaking down and couldn't help. The feeling is worst than dying at times.

The feeling you gave me is so different from what i got previously.
& I'm very Thankful for that.. <3

No comments: