Saturday, May 15, 2010

What a day..

At first today(14/5/2010).. I wake up with a moderate mood even though i know its my day.Went To college... rush for the assignment survey so that i could hand up right on time to Mr.Colin..Hamlet's test after that..I cant wait the clock to reach 3.30pm. I wanted to see her so badly.. I miss Her.. =(

Going out with you is very satisfying already. You accompany me watch IPMAN2 which u had already watched before. I know you are trying to make me Happy in a way and yes I CAN TELL YOU THAT I'M very HAPPY TODAY!!!!
What a surprise...After watching the movie.. we went for a walk and how good of you.. saying you hungry and pulled me in TGIF..
All of them are over there..Who's all of them? Penny,Woei,Azwan,Andrew,Steffi,Joey,Dixon,Adwin,Angeline and not forgetting my syg..
Ok. i admit i'm touched at that moment.. i never thought that you will plan all this for me.
At the first point, What i was just thinking of spending the day with you =D
but you planned out so many for me.. Thanks Syg.. I appreciate it..
Don't be afraid of me getting mad.. I'm not.My mind just gone blank at that moment..
I'm not scare the world..... I LOVE YOU..
cause I know you worth the Love and Yes no one else could replace you. <3

Not knowing what else to say but just...Thanks for that guys especially
To:Ng-I Fern.. I hate you!!! U damn Jin Kak you know!!!! =D
You gave me a blast on my BIRTHDAY itself and you are there all the time with me.
I never regret To have you as my another half.. I do really mean it.
Not knowing what to say but... I Realllllly Love You that much..<3
and I will never forget what u had done for me.. =)

No comments: