Saturday, July 25, 2009

USJ 4 IU day.

IT Has been A rushing day today.. HAv to go to scout.. then
USJ 4 IU DAY
OK lets skip bout SCOUT part..
Straight to USJ4..
CAlled Adwin fetch me to my mum's shop n take car..
Then drive to there fetching HAnsen n Dixon along.
Hopefully they dont Complain bout my driving skill la ha..
FOR of All..CONGRATZ To USJ4
FInish their IU Day d.. MUch relief n Free now ryte..
nothing to worry much edi.. I knw u all feel tat also kan.. haha..
Overall THE IU day kinda successful..
The Ending PArt RoXX the Ppl there..
then Fetch Fern n frens to some how call YAM CHA.. which means minum teh.
BUt we go YAM TONG SHUi..

THe Worst part is tat.. i went to the Wrong LANE during back tat time.
Lucky SEi Penny tau how to turn balik..
hmm.. finish fetching her back..
i was thinking of staying over at eng ann.
BUt mum called n told me to go back cause dad wanna eat dinner wit me.
so so ma go back lo no choice..
NOw i UNDERSTAND DRIVING ALONE IS SOOOOO
BORINGGGGGG HELLLLLLLL

BRO I KNOW HOW U FEEL LAS TIME WHEN U DRIVE ALONE RUSHING BACK HOME.

No comments: