Monday, July 20, 2009

Random Jokes

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom saw an envelope propped up prominently on the bed.

The letter read:

Dear Mum, I eloped with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and dad.

John is the love of my life.

I love all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and motorcycle clothes.

By the way, I'm pregnant.

John said that we will be very happy together.

He wants to have many more children with me.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for Aids so John can get better.

Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself.

One day we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter, Judith



PS: Mum, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbour's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it's safe for me to come home.

No comments: