Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stupid Weather!

OK Im back to SICk moDe gain..
Im having Fever /Sorethroat / Flu now..
I wonder is it caused by the weather change in Malaysia..
Damn it.. Morning Raining n Chilling..
But comes to the noon.. HOt SHit!!!
Could hear many coughing sound when assembly today..
Maybe they also kena Sore throat i tink..
Perhaps tis is the Symptoms of H1N1 cmg? haha.. Touch wood touch wood..

Woke up in de morning n can feel tat my bone is so sour n hav some mini pain in it..
i Tot its Js some normal lazy feel or wat.. den went to sch lo.. after not long i realise tat im having fever edi..

Slept during the Add mAth class..N woke up tat time.. my eye is so watery n redish .
i dont knw it till my fren told me so..

So went to visit doctor when finish sch.. n end up at hse now..

No comments: