Saturday, November 24, 2007

gerHh.(tiREd)GReat 'jOB' my LittLE sis i am Proud OF U.. i am SO touCHed Wit What u HAVe doNE to mY BEloved..

=.= huh... today wake up at 10something.. i was wondering my frens arrive at KLANG PARADE aledi o not.. then i make a call.. on that time i realise that i am too early..
i was so damn tired of walking from ENG ANN to KP.. so i ASked myself eithER wanna Go o not.. at last.. i HAve decided to go.. but NOt by walking.. CAR.. my fren's bro fetch us go..
when i arrive at there onli i know SHE didnt came.. haih.. meaningless going alone watChing my FREns playING bowLing.. haha.when they throwing bowling i saw something very FuNNy is that a FRen(TEH) of miNE throwIng the Bowling bAll that time.. the Style are just LIke the STICKMAN..

theY A
Re haVIng funs. while i Am Sitting aLone therE and waTCH them play..hmm..
so i DEcided to have A walk.. haih.. when i pASsby CD SHOp..theY have a PROmotion BUy 2 free 1 . so i brought 3dvd games which cost me RM20.. duh expensive..
afTER buYING thosE cd GAMES..i WAlk baCK(3PM) from KP to ENG ANN while mY frENs ARE still hAVing fun..
whao.. SAUNA under the SUN is SUch A "EXCITING"..=.='''

When i ArriVE my "HOMe" which i call it as "HOmE SWeeT HomE"..
once i open my PC.. n wanna try out those new games i hAD bROught jus nOW..
i waS PRoud oF my LIttle sIS.. sHE had dOne a Big SurgeRY to mY 'Dearest'.(mY CPU)
TilL now.."mouth(DVD ROM)" stiLL cant be OPen yet..haih..
FEel So luCky TO haVE a "Small suRgeRY DOcTOr" liVing 2gaTHer WIt me.
my DeaR is sTIll verY heALthy.. Y u OpeRAte it..T.T
my Pc is innoCEnt..

No comments: