Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WaT AdaY.. So TiRed .. n Nothing MucH to WRite ..

HAih.. whole day follow my Bro go there n here.. aBout 75% oF mY tIme i SpenD in My Bro's Car..
i Expected TodaY shouLD be A haPPy dAy .. BUt it comes oppositE..
nOT hAppy But TireD..
today .. A HUGE loRRy.. conTAining mAny heavy N biG haRDware stock..
watte.. gotta help that fatty to carry the HeaVY stock down from His loRRY.. >,<
so ExhausTed.. but my Bro's joB is jus to checK those Stocks.. but.. it Checking stocks took longer tIMe than i Carry iT down.. so i THInk my BrO is Also exhausted jus like mE..

sigH.. Tomolo GOing To TUiTION gain.. damn it.. I hate the BM teacher..
she AlwayS Drag the ClAss TIme.. the Bm class suppose to take 2hour 30min.. but the teacher THE LONGER SHE TEACH..THE LONGER THE TIME WILL REACH..=.=

oh ya. ADD MATH homework.. i haven done yet.. dono how to face the teacher..
tomolo sure dead meat liao la.. ish ish..my god.. WHO call mE so LAZy.. aiya.. is NORmal la. mosTly alL the BOys ARe laZY der lA. ( not all the boys.. is mostly onli-included me)
GosH waT to Write le.. noTHINg special haPPen today haha.. so nothing much to write for today..

No comments: