Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CONfuse n StresS. doNNO hAppy O SAd.

daMN ConfuSE la NOw.. wat TO do..
gimmE some Idea .. !!!! my dad CAll me to Chg sch.. Either to LEtHIa o ACmar
gosh.. i felt kinda OK in the SCh i studying now .. y u wan mE(my Father) to CHg.
he Told ME that the sCh i StudyinG now NO future.. so HE wan me to HAve A betteR FUtuRE wo
got Until SO Serious meh.. study onli mA. alSO not COllAGE.
whiCH shoulD i CHOose. aIKS..LONG PIA la..

What Sub i shoUld take in FOrm 4 i also NOt sure,he now gimme pressure to choose Sch to CHg..
GOD HELP ME!
what shOUld i DO now...i HAte ACMAR grEEn PANts la.. Look s GAy..=.='''
then my bro say in leThia Sure canoT study cause gOT MANy "GAme KAKI'" there.. sure canot concentrate. haha.. i agree wit that.. cause i also cham they all play game der..

can CHg sch Dono is HAppy O saD. T.T
CHg sch need to Suit My selF in A nEw sTudy EnviRoment.. haih..
as A conCLusion.. DEpenDS on My PMR result ..

No comments: