Monday, October 11, 2010

Just like another day in college. Waiting for friend after my class ended.

As I was thinking, it is about time for a change. A change for a better future. But at the same time there is also stuff that I concern. However, for now I am not going to post anything emotional because I am not.

Things have been going very smooth recently. It is just the matter of fact that how we look at it. I learned how to look at it. Well, I will try to maintain it in the good condition.

I just feel like writing this.
While for you, being together by my side is never easy. However we still manage to pull it through and come over to here. It is just so delightful and lighten my inner heart to know that there is a person that I could rely on, I could miss of every time I open my eye. Be my listener and look into every side of me.
To the person that look after me when I in whatever stages.
I appreciate your existence in my life lots :)

No comments: