Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yet another morning, but this morning abit more special. A day where I thought that the day will be the same but it's not! Reach college around 7.40am, I was SHOCKED! all the CPUs' student gather at the ground floor and saying the electric got cut and the whole day might have no class if this continues. After awhile of waiting, the technician fixed the problem but looking at the time has already passed the 1st period. The lecturer announced that the 1st period class will be canceled due to time matter. Well that's fine for me because I will be having business leadership class for 1st period. Went to oldtown with bunch of friends and I guess oldtown is just a freaking ugly lucky ass. They will be so rich this morning. Most of the Cpu student are all over the place.
After the breakfast, I went back to the building was about to go up to 4th floor but half way there I heard that the class have been canceled too. Just because the lecturer wants every period to be equal so that she will be teaching the same lesson to every class. That why I have my own sweet time blogging here this morning.
Was wondering can I skip the moral class and OLC, if I get to skip both of the class then I don't have to come over here today for nothing. Somehow I can't or maybe I can? well see 1st.

Stupid blueblack is getting worst by day. Somehow it feels pain even if i didn't walk to anywhere.


Sorry if i made something wrong in between. I don't wish that to happen.
I just can't hold myself back from how I'm thinking. It is just overtaking me and I'm struggling with it. Forgive me for being so selfish at my own. But I do really care and I don't want us to be like how we are just because of this small little crap. It's nothing one. I know we can get this through.

No comments: