Saturday, August 28, 2010

Though I have did alot of mistake and hurt you for times. I don't deserve to be forgiven and you still give me the chance to love you again. Thanks alot love. I don't mind how u treat me. I deserve all this payback for what I've put in with my own bare hand. I will still treat you the same as always and stand by you regardless of things. Having you around back is a gift from god. Sending such a person to care for me and I myself was a idiot that don't appreciate and take good care of your heart. A lot of things that you face and I never help you out. I feel bad for everything. I really want to stand for you every time. But i ended up making it a mess.I really want to see you happy again. Seeing you like this and much more you will be facing is the worst thing ever.
For now Ng I-Fern. i know i don't have the right to say much to you.
But I love you since the day one. Things that i've done are just unforgivable yet I really want you to be by my side. I really us. Anyways, i will always be waiting for you till the day become bright again no matter how long it takes i will always wait.

No comments: