Monday, July 26, 2010

Lifeless

Everything In life just goes up and down in this little short month, or I should say its somehow a long month for me. Nonetheless, everything just turns to a better side and staying consistent. That's a thing for sure I hope. Actually I don't really see much exciting part of my college except the part where I got assignment or assessment and my heartbeat skip once. Had been a long time I never felt this way. Anyways, life still goes on no matter how abnormal my heartbeat is.

Well I do admit I'm in a mess this month but no matter how it is, I'm still back up here and everything just turn back to normal or even better. Frankly speaking, I found myself standing on the right spot now and how I am suppose to play my role.
Mistake still mistake but right, no one outside there had never done a mistake!
As long as we know how to turn n look back at our wrong footstep, that's more than enough.

I know I gotta face lots of work and most probably it will pile up if I were to continue this way. Well the road ain't easy and nothing comes free and everything happens for a reason. Accept the fact that I'M A LAZY BOY =P
And no matter what, thanks to that particular person that never step a back from mine and hear my ranting all the way through this few months.

One interesting thing about my college now is that, I'm all new. I gotta learn all AGAIN! Break time is the BOMB! Most of the March intake around 17-20+ of us will have our break together and it will be a mess especially BILL TIME!

*I had already finished my college and waiting for DIXON at comp lab while blogging here*

No comments: