Friday, May 29, 2009

Tiring Betul to Held an Event

Currently i'm at Adwin's hse,in around 3.17am
We hav just Finish Doing the Closing Ceremony Video for Tis Saturday I.U Day..
WE used up around 4hours to complete the video..
The video is roughly about the introduction of committee for the IU day n also their effort..

Tis is My 1st time of Doing Video Clip without any1 teach..
Kinda proud of it.. ^^ ss yea.. haha..
Hope tat Our I.U director will buy the video tomorrow.. or else..
i will call hEr Fk off n do It on herself gain.. n buy me back my time of sleeping..

n Today is a Kinda wonderful day cause midterm exam just finished,
cant figure out howany paper i hav ruin.. haha..
nvm we shall see when my results is out..
n God Bless Tis Saturday I.U day goes wonderful...

Good Nite everyone...

No comments: