Sunday, May 31, 2009

I.U Day Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee...It Is All Over Now..

Well. today was my first ever in my life which i joined a I.U Day since i joined Interact Club tis year
Actually I seriously absorb many thing from tis I.U preparation..
After hav put in all the hardwork n effort...
sacrificing out exam & tuition classes..
We could actually manage to make the I.U day successful ..
ok it might not be the best among all the school.. but i'm proud of it enough..

Once the Opening Ceremony Started..
I was lik thinking lik.. we hav done so many things so far..
now the time has come to show what we hav done n prepare to all the others to see..
at the end.. it comes to a successful ending.

There R billionsssssssssssssssssss Of ppl i wanna thank to..
Some of it is
I.U Director(Elaine Teh)= thx for not giving up on the I.U day although we face many problems.

Ass I.U Director(Adwin Koh)=Thx for giving me fully support n listening for my oppinion n
accompany me while doing the Committee Slide Show

President(Chuang Hoong)=Thx for cooperating wit all the members n giving ur full support n tolerate wit everything u face n Rmb Tis We Work As A Team We Fail As A Team

Kiret(the volunteer)=Millions of thanks for tis guy dude.He is really a nice guy.Thx to him for helping us to complete those pyramid n coffins.. reli thx without those.. our event cant go on..

Gan(the receptionist)=Thx for thinking for member's benefit.guess wat.. i got tuition on past thursday.n i was thinking i dont hav enough time to prepare for my tuition.. so i made up my mind not to go.. but he insist to call I.U Director to fetch me n Dix to tuition.how kind is him..

Najwan's Band=Thx For coming for the perfomance n u did a good job .. ur songs RoXXXX!!

Prasath's uncle=The P.A system of the day. Thx for Supplying sufficient Microphone n Speaker n also Disco Lights..

N also all the
Guest tat hav joined the I.U Day.. Thx A Million For the Clapping n Shouting
& The Most Important Is All The I.U Commitee & The Volunteer As Well.

(will upload pic up soon)

No comments: