Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAPPy BIrthday To Limay N MEeeeeeeeee=CYYYYYYYY

Ok First oF all.. special Thanks To Those Who Wished mE..
N HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIMAY!!!!! The Girl Who hav the same Bday as me.. but 1year diff

it WAs OUt of my CAlculation for tat day...

I was Thought tat i Would Get smash UP on tis thursday (14/5/09)
which is a important day for me..
My sCh buddies Would giMME a 'tradition celebration' JUst lik last year at Sch..
but end up nvr happen.. Phew..
luckily,maybe its because exam over stress.. haha.
n Yet..i Didnt went back home ON tat day.. so i tot tat i wouldnt get to celebrate wit caKe
just lik everyyear..

BUT!!!!! THX lots TO My Beloved COusin WOei n SEi PEnny..
They prank me up..

I was chasing them n ASk wat day is it on thursday.. they said tat dono...
But they ENd up celebrate wiT me.. tHX lots..
It means alot for me..

BUt.. my PArents also did their Work..
They hav Brought CAke n Celebrate wit me Tonite..
Thx to tHEm as WELL..

Although tis year would be a important year.. but..
I Still get to celebrate it.. ^^

1 comment:

joyce_l said...

Happie Birthday My dear Cousin~!