Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exam Summer GAin.. which I HAte the mOSt ..

>.< ok here comes the exam summer gain as usual every year..
get bored wit it.. not 1 week.. not 2 weeks but is 3 weeks..
sigh.. Wondering how i wanna pass over tis..
DOnt even know where is my Starting Point n Stopping point n even turning point ..

fed up wit it....
No1 to blame.. blame myself being too playful for the past year..
really kinda regret now after thinking it back..
i'm like slacking wit my studies only...
will try my best to Fix all the Holes tat i hav made for the past year..

Saw the paper which tabulated the 2nd monthly test for tis year..
i realise that i isnt tat good after all.. my position is 16/32
it isnt something to be proud for me...
i'm lik middle of no where...

Hopefully Tis mid term i dont fall again lik last year..
dragging 4x9=36 elephant back home....

KKzzz.. Start STudy for Those Who facing the Same FATE as me..
LEts KICK the MId term's ASS!!!!!!

No comments: