Sunday, April 26, 2009

TirinG but Fun..

ITs A SUnny DAy gain.. Haha..
But today Special ABit..I woke up aT around 7.. but i suppose to wake up at 6.30 to go Sch..
although it is sunday la.. haha..

ToDAy I participate in The Charity Run HEld BY HIGH SCHOOL KLANG..
Watching THose ppl who join is really A pleasure.. While for me.. i Didnt run..
but Cycling around n Snap PIc wit The CAMERA provided by TAN.. haha
So damn COol man,
Cycle WHile TAking Pictures of them.. huhu..

Overall For me the Event wAs kinda sUccceful..
but NOT as succeful as Run For Peace those la.. They get many sponsorship .. lolx..

whoLE body feel lik breaking into pieces After the eVent..
waS very Tiring afterall......
I will POst up My MAsterpiece oF my photo Shooting LAter on When i get The piC from TAn..

Although it IS Tiring.. BUt i Enjoy it.. Spend my Time well today..
ITs Worth Going .. haha

No comments: