Monday, March 2, 2009

SPORTS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tink so Tis is the dono 2nd or 3rd time i attend my sch Sports DAy..
Whao.. my Attendance to Sports day was so Meaningfull n Something very unexpected
for my fren.. (few of them oni la not all)
I kinda enjoy myself over ther. by right me n HAnsen was sitting under the HOT SUNNY DAY de..
When The rest reach edi.. We decided to find some place to sit up ther..
which r Away from De SUn..

YEsterday was really A Superb Sunny day..
Arguing wit my fren About the wiNNer During the Sports day..
PAlying oni la of coURse..
MAnatau.. Huahuahua.. My houSe wont the Champion.YELLOW ROXXXX

Such an uNExpected result is tat.. our house also won the Tug WAr..
Those oppONent team side was all lik freaking biG size
n muScular as well..

PITy them.. lose everything.. haha..
the Worst is tat.. after watching it.. we hav no transport to go back..
hAv to walk to Bus sTAtion at around 1-2pm..
Duh... whole body was sweating somemore..
BUt i wenT back without eating lunch wit them..
cause my tranport reach ParkSon bfore i reaCh ther edi..

No comments: