Monday, February 23, 2009

T-O-O-T-H-A-C-H-E

I Freaking HAte TOOTHACHE!!! ,
i do Prefer part of my Body injured compared to pain in my mouth,
it was lik killing me.. PAin.. but i jus cant do Anything wit it..

Pain Killer given by DEntist is jus lik nothing..
aTe 2 in a row.. but no effect at all,
Keep on rinse my mouth wit SaltWater so tat it feel much better
After one glass I did the salt water thing and that really worked.
It is the best possible 20 minute pain relief but that is not enough time to get me to sleep.

So i hav to wake up every few minutes n rinse gain..
CAnt Sleep well the whole night eventhough i hav consume a tablet of sleeping pill..
feel Sleepy but cant sleep.. dono wat to do also..

Went to see Dentist gain on de 2nd day..
when the 1st time i went to see the same dentist.. he gave me 2nd medicine..
now for the 2nd time i went ther.. he add 2 more for me..
so now i HAv 4kinda of medicine..

Say dono wat , tink so wisdom teeth growing at behind part of my teeth.
tarak tau la.. tink so hav to wait for few days to make it better ..
God BLEss me.. haha

No comments: