Sunday, March 22, 2009

End Of de hoLIday

WAs a Very eXhausted n totally boring holiday..
Today was the las day of holiday.. tomorrow Sch reopen..
n tesT result Pops out..
ZZzz.. see la how much i fail gain tis time..

Using my HOliday time to Go tuition.. basketball wit frens n work ..
its really tired to go tuition after working for the half day..
but.. hav to..
today at last i can hav my best sleep ever in tis holiday..
spending my time at hse.. watching tv.. eating n playing pc..

nowdays i dont talk much at hse..
no1 to talk with..
facing pc.. msn wit frens beter..
ther r lik somehow a gap?
IDk la.. Dont reli wanna get into it..

AT least i enjoy myself during the schooling day..
i know wat i am doing tats all.. i dont hav to report to any1..
tats me.. i hate Being Controlled..
If u dont KNow so much.. JUs doNT ask/judge so much..
i am now 7 i am 17th.. pls understood tat..
The End.

No comments: