Friday, October 10, 2008

Widked SIck.!!

God damn it.. siCk aT tis moment..
nex week exam ler.. BUt.. i having fever now.. sigh
External feel damn warm.. but internal very cool.....
Maybe the weather prob cause it or my living style not healthy..
it start from tis wednesday.. after coming back from 4hour of CHEMIS class n 1hour30min of math class..
too exhausted i thnk so..

Duh.. Exam nex monday... if i not mistaken it will take bout 2weeks .
by tat time.. haha.. I am so DAMn free.
but.. still got tuition.... =.=
sigh.. when form 5 tuition starts.
i think so i jus gotta go back my own hse for 3days/week
Gotta miss my hse.. haha..

HOpefully tat not failing tis much at de end year exam la..
aiya.. everytime say tat also useless.. without effort pray god also no use.. haha
know how say but dono how to do.. tats my principle.. hehe..

No comments: