Sunday, October 19, 2008

EXAm summER !!!! WEEeeee it suckx

I am doomed...
Physic add math coming for me tomorrow..
abit advise for those ppl who has passes their PMR..
PLAY As MUCH AS U CAN during tiS HOLIDAY..
COz.. FOrm 4 reli suckx.. u all will understand it when u step in form 4.

1more week to go ... ALL Those hEAVY subJEct on top oF me..
ALL pressuring me to the Ground..
.... NO Idea how to read physic..
btw.. me alSo dont hav Any exercise book ... XD

I Am so DEaD....
WISh me luck la for tis week..
Gotta suffer reli much..

but.. After tat.. NGEk ngek ngek...
gotta hav tons of fun.. but tuition still remain the same

i wish tat thoSE tuition CEntRE Could BE burned.. mnuahahaha
at tat time.. NO more tuition.. WE R FREeeeeeeeeee... hahah
crapping around...

kkz no more timE to BLog edi.. Gotta start moving .. oR else I will be lEFt bhind by everyone..

Will post gain nex time... CHAoz

No comments: