Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TEsT @.@

ARRhhhHHH..
TEst gain.. tis wednesday, tat means tomolo la.. Gosh..
but haven study at all.. jus holding de book n dreaming of other thing else..
OMg.. i wonder y my Sch MOnthly test so Early while the oTher sch kinda late..
ZzZ..
Pushing Stress To US(i mean students) onli.. Wth..
think OUr brain is waT.. Memory CARd? PEndrive o ExternAl hARdrive???
DAmn it..
11 Subject to TAke.. T.T
gota cry out d la.. but in my class seemS like thEre ARent ANy TEst Stress FOr
'Those' Student..

tis iS wAt we call AS 'Good n PErfect student'
toTAlly Agree.. WHole day PLying POker Around the class n making
'Studying Situation' foR the OTher Student..
HArdworking Ryte.. can ImpRove tHEir Add MATh n MAth By uSing tis Method..lolx..
OUr country Coming LEader iS Tis BunCH of sTudent..
So.. Giv somE respect..hehe.. '''@.@
I sWEar i NOT goTTA fail!!! ANy Subject in THe teST...
NOt Bio not Chemis n Even Physic altough i am NOt Confident wit it la.. ngek ngek..
I HAte BIo ..!!!!
THose Word tHEy knew me BUt i DOno them..
jus read over onli.. but mind is still blank.cant fill it up wit those Strange WOrd..
could not FInd inSide my 'Dictionary'.. =.='''

No comments: