Saturday, March 15, 2008

LAlAla~~~

Hmm.. i Realise tat i Am Spending more n more money time by time,..
usually last time i think tat i am good enuff to handle my Daily expenses..
but now days..Human will Grown up money will also go out.
so It is normal? using overlimit?? who knows..
as for me.. i jus use it for
eating.. Drinking...movie Tickets...Stationary..Tuition fees n etc..
hanging out wit frens lately.. it is fun but.. cost lots...anyway..
Enjoy n HAppy can Liao la.. hehe..

I am jus WOndering.. sometimes during classes..my mind dono fly go wer..
thinking of something tat i also dono wats tat thing..
jus cant concentrate duh..
felt so lost of direction..having tis relation is jus a NAme o true..
i cant even Feel it Exist....
gosh..i am being avoided?? o i scare u off..
jus tell me..cant catch ur mind at all..
farewell to me.. gotta die soon if continue like tis...T.T

1 comment:

joyce_l said...

spend wisely dude~