Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Dilemma

After a long break from November 2012 till now, my second semester is going to start next monday. If nothing goes wrong I would have be at year 2 sem 2 by now. Gods like to play people and I guess I am the one who got into their eyes. That is why forrest gump said that "life is like a box of chocolate, you wont know what you gonna get". It totally describes what I am feeling right at that moment.

Fews day back I am facing a huge dilemma to choose whether which course I should study. Whether to continue at my Information Technology department or shift to Business Department. I actually submitted the form to transfer department but at the second day, i end up regretting and called my friend to help me cancel it. I watched the documentary of Steve Job few years back, he went through hell lots of stuff before he got the fame he used have. At the end of the day, it is the experience and things that he has been through that come to use that helped him to be as successful as he was. That is part of the reason i changed my mind, thinking that perhaps in future i might come to use in another aspect. On the other hand, there are always another side of the story which is the quite saddening part of it, therefore i shall not say it to ruin my own mood or to even make myself hesitate more. Just follow what my instinct asked me to do that's more than enough.

That's all for tonight, Good nights ghost that is reading this.

No comments: