Saturday, August 25, 2012

For all I can say is that sorry. Sorry to people out there and also my closest one. I don't live up your expectations. I am not trained to handle all this kind of pressure. Give me a few more time to get myself used to it. When I am being told that I am the one that was given all the expectations that there did half way, I felt like there are tons stacking up on my shoulder that I feel like putting my head into somewhere where I could see no one. I used to have a light always in front of me whenever I am lost. Now it is not there anymore and this road I have to walk it out myself. Come to think of it, it sucks and I start hating it already. I need to breathe sometimes , somewhere where I can feel myself and take control of what I should or am thinking. I really miss you but at the same time I hate you too. Why you just need give this shit life. I guess I am really just this weak. Avoiding them I guess. Where am I suppose to find this light of mine again. Screw the tears that just make me feel more vulnerable. One day when I just can't make it, I will just have to choose to leave too.

No comments: