Monday, April 9, 2012

I know people standing by my side would want to help me so much, everything you have done I see it. I never say anything doesnt mean i dont feel it. just at times, there are stuff that i really can't face it and don't want to listen. Whatever it is, I still know whether I am still standing or I am not. At times, just need a listener when I need advise I will ask for one but I do appreciate and agree what whatever things that I have been told. This position is not what I ask for. To people beside me, I never ask for much but to just be strong for yourself if just if I am not there to presence for your feelings or to take care of it. I am lost or what I don't know. I can't see it myself. I am just walking down this road as it is. I am trying to take this incident and look for the brighter side. Sorry in advance if I really never did enough for everything or everyone. Especially you that have suffered along with me this road. I know you wanted to help me so badly, I appreciate it and i will really think of what you have told me. Like i said, every night is the same. It hits me every night before I sleep. Sorry.

No comments: