Saturday, October 8, 2011

Football For Life

Think so this would be my first ever post of the stuff I done in Melbourne ever since I reach here for like 3months. Okay, this is how it goes. I have never watch any football match live as in stadium. Despite my primary school football match and secondary school football match at those lousy muddy field which looks like this Even buffaloes would enjoy playing dive and screech in a muddy field like this.

It is different here and way more comfy and high class.
Before showing any pictures inside the stadium, the match is between
Melbourne Victory and Sydney.
The crowd was as much as 40315 people in that stadium. Was quite a lot I know.

Tickets of 2. With my bro

The Crowd


Could see the difference of field in Malaysia and here?

Harry Kewell was in Melb Vic team, those people who knows who is him that good otherwise skip this.


No comments: