Tuesday, October 18, 2011

At times, no is now. I feel the feeling of lost of motivation and confidence. I used to be a person that are burst with laughter and confidence whenever I go. But, recently. I find myself lost every of it. EVERY BIT of it. Why? I don't know. Too much factors that were included and keeps me thinking. thinking of if I am really that capable to be the person i was meant to be or to be this is the real me. Who knows? None. Not even myself. Whatever had happened, will not be turn back time. Whatever I have implement on mind, it will stay there. Where my boundary are, how far I can think is out of my imagination.
However, for now, i lost every spirit to continue fighting, to continue to move foward. I guess I really need sometime for myself to really think what I want.
The self esteem I used to have, has now far gone beyond I can hold.

1 comment:

*-Fern-* said...

Do you know I love you so much that you're aLl I ever think about. Everywhere I go I see you, even when I sleep I only can see you. Every corner of every where. But I guess you wouldn't know. You go ahead have the time in the world. I'll stop pestering you. I'll promise to never pester you anymore.