Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So, I will try to make it a habit to post it here for whatsoever nonsense or things that I want to say when no one is ever interested in hearing it. Cause i know no one bother coming over here and read all my bullshit.

As I know ISU is coming and will be pretty busy in the coming days. Well not very busy but will have task on hand that need to be complete. Computer Science's ISU is to create a program of game if i am not mistaken. I am still very vague in this subject even though it has already passed 3months of lesson. I don't always get what is the theory given and how it applies. What more I am a lazy bump.
For IB, that will be way terrible or simple which I also dont know cause it is a group work and my group got like 5ppl including me. Hope it works out well. At the end of this ISU we still have to make a presentation for our product. Today I suggested to them that a book reader like thingy and they actually accepted my idea. What i was thinking is something that is affordable and widely used in the market. What is in my mind at that moment is that, when i look at the novel and my mind starts to think that how perfect and awesome it will be if someone would read it loud for me instead of me reading it myself and falling asleep slowly. and POP the idea comes out. Well all this nonsense is nothing. just something for me to rant over.
As I talk to zhen sern today, actually i find him as a very interesting guy. Talking to him I get to learn and see something in the conversation. Yes he might be a guy that has a lot of night life but I find him as a very special guy.

He started asking Amanda how long she has been best friend with krystal. Amanda answered him since they were in high school. After that he stopped asked and Amanda asked why he ask so. So there is where he explains. Hierarchy of needs. The need of companionship after achieving physiological and safety needs. There are still two more stage after companionship. He interrelate the friendship of Amanda and Krystal by using this term.

Okay finish craps. Done for today :)

No comments: