Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am like what, a dumb nut now? Calling me out just to fill in the space and all? What more you all want. I don't feel the same anymore. The feeling and the bond of me with you all isn't the same already. If you all realize that, i Don't even talk anymore. I prefer you all talk and i listen and pretend nothing happen cause I don't even get to cope up with your topic. FML okay. What more can i give you all. Giving you all tease for what ever I have said? is not once, twice but most of the time alright. Do I even still exist ? I am so lazy , so so tired of doing the middleman for nothing.
Absolutely many ppl would even think that why I doubt so much when things are always like this and why do i even mind now when i dont mind since from last time.
Human change, i got my own limit in everything. When i don't feel right i don't really talk it out of no use. Just don't go over my limit.

No comments: