Friday, February 6, 2009

U r Good Enuff.. Faithful to hav U..

Tink so when i writing tis post he in inside de plane edi..
THx for everything tat u hav planned for me tis few years..
i Will take care them for u wit all my best.

Really cant control my tear dropping when watching i go down from the escalator..
when on de way going back. i was thinking back the time we hav during small till now..
the joy.. the 'lame' joke or dream we made..
it touch my crying nerve when i think of tat..
even the time we hav wit our couzie when small..

dont worry.. i will remember everything u wrote in de letter..
n i hav helped u translate for mum dad n sis as well.. dont worry they didnt get it..
i didnt leave any1 word in ur letter..
i speak it loud n clear..

Take care over ther.. will miss u over here..
i will plan ahead for my future..
if u wanna know hse situation .. u can skype me anytime when i on9
PIc of u n MUM ...

No comments: