Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hugh....!!!

Happy Thaipusam Day to those indian ...(hopefully i spell the correct word of "thaipusam")

K. lets started wit my crap gain....
today suppose to be holiday n should take a good rest after tiring studying n hardworking for whole week.
but today i cant believe wat i am doing..
i went to Chemistry tuition..gosh..
i should sleep for few more hours in tis situation.. god damn..
actually i don wanna go for the tuition.. but.. is it a must..
must take EST info for my frens for tomorrow presentation.. -.-

ok.. after tuition(12pm) i haven ate anything yet...
till 2pm.. i was about to have my 1st meal of my day wit a friend of mine(DIxon)
but.my lil cousin brother(ah chin) call me to try out his "spageti".. my master piece (hotdog=cooked by me)
(nugget=cooked by dixon)

+
spageti cooked by my lil cousin

=
the food come out from out effort...

osh..the sauce was too dry..cause over cooked .. haha...
forget to close the gas when cooking the sauce..

No comments: