Saturday, December 15, 2007

OMG @.@

WA..... The time HAs come.. PMR result >.< wakakak
GOSh... last month i think that.. hmm still long la to Get result.. but now..
leFt 2Week onli .. DErr.. SO.. giv myself reason to play MOre haha..
GAme GAme >. TUiTION.. ish.. Nth Else in MY liFE other THAn this 2 Activity..
ohh.. actually still got 1 more.. but.. aiya.. forget bout it la.. haha
hmm.. anything else to post le.. oh ya.. TUiTION the worst..
Left EAr in Right EAr OUT.. that is wat i do in tuition..haha,, wasting money go to tuition rite..

rather stay outside more than in hse..staying in HSe PLAy PC like uSeless GUy.. Wait GIv mum Scold meh.. haih..=.='''
wat to Do .. teach me teach ME.. haha

ish.. i felt i so outdate la.. i mean in drama part la.. miss so many Drama showing in Astro d.
AOD(astro on DEmand)
WLT(WAh LAI TOI)
last time i watch mostly all of those drama showing on this channel der.. but. now.
spending 1/3 of my time in TUition.. another 1/3 infront of my pC.. then left 1/3 on my bed..
am i posting rubbish..?? haha.. nothing to post is like this der la.. wat to do.. too free d.. thinking how to waste my 1/3 PC time..
hmm nex time got anything interesting adventure of my life onli i post gain ba..

No comments: