Sunday, December 23, 2007

nothing spEcial.. jus Crap n Life journey of MIne

ChisTmas coming rite.. Merry Xmas to Those Christian n NOn-christian ..
crap la me..no choice la..
today is the most long time i can use my pc the longest period of time among tis 2week..
cause tis 2week.. so busy n tiring.. keep take tuition n work.. ohh i think i write tis bfore ..haha.
so mus use this period of time nicely.. got anything to upload o write in blog mus do it all in today.
or else..nex week PMr result coming out.. i dont think i hav much time to do that liao..
hmm.. i think i make the 1 who read my blog boring wit what i post.. haha..
nvm la. i write my self to express out my feel o daily activities onli..
also no wan other people to giv opinion to me..~~

dont know y.. tis few days.. my mood suddenly up. suddenly down.
erm.. somemore wat to post le.. haha.. dont know Christmas got people giv me present o not le..
although i am not christian.. lolx.
hmm. i will stop my writing here la.. cause nth much to write d..swt

No comments: