Thursday, December 27, 2007

HappY n Statisfy for my Result...!! ^.^

haha.. i nvr wonder i would get such a result for mY pmR..
i know that it isnt perfect but.. for me.. it is the MAx of my Stage.. lolx..
5A 2B.. okok la.. no wan hiam not bad la.. although it is not 7A the perfect result.
but.. be moderate can d..dont hope for much.. hmm..

i Tot that i get good result they will be happy n Congrate me.. but.. it nvr happen..
i take such a result they jus like nothing happen...especially him!!
i jus wan to be 1 of them.i dont like the feel being isolated.. it sucks..
if u do tat to me.. i will do tat to u also..
u all nvr said any encourage words to me..
even when i face It. i tell myself.. they Work so HArd for me.. i SHould get waT they waN
N they wIll be happy n ProuD of me.. but.. it is all fake..
it nVr hapPEn..
I jus feel like i am being thrown aside .. when u wan use of me.. u pick me back.. then after using throw back..
tat feels sucks..
when i am back.. i feel like i am alone ..
cant feel any warmness from u all..

No comments: