Friday, November 30, 2007

TIreD buT MEaninGFull.. !!!!!



This Is THE plAce WHerE mY "niGHTMAre" BeGin...

toDay I HAve DOnE A MeaniNGFULL Thing.. that is.. HElping mY PArenTS to Clear up THe RUbbiSh in the UpComing HArdWare Shop(Pic Above)
gOsh waKe up At 8Am where My drEam StarTs to BeGin.. but mY COusin CAlled mE uP..
daRn it.. WIthouT takinG bath(got WAsh faCE n Brush teeth la) straight Went to Eng Ann..
so Sleepy ZZzzZZ..

watte.. So DIrty lEr that PLAce.. EMpty Bottle aRound..haha.. My COUz n I use 2HOur TO clean that plAce.. haiz..
after cleaning.. we went to take A breaK.. BUt the Break NEver End.. cause After 2Hour of Working .. we Do nth after THAt.. haha.. nice ya..
we Look Around ANd we SAw 1 oF the WOrkEr sleepiNg while THe oTher Still Working..haha







(WOi APA buAT?TIduR ar..poTong GAji Tau)












after HAving LUnch(2.30PM).. my UNcle decided to go back hoMe.. wow.. that is the most happIest momment.. haha.. get to take BAth d.. haha

No comments: