Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home!!!(I have say what i should say,i have done what i should done)

Yesh!! back to home. at last.. my beloved house..after spending 1 night in my grandma hse.. i knew that my own hse is the BEST..haha.
cant sleep that night.. thinking of something i should say on the other day..
haha.. after finish tuition on MONDAY night(10.00) go to MAMAK wit friends..
but the 1 i hope to go she didnt go. so i go there sitting wit friends so lonely.. nothing to say..
moreover. there are some friends that i not close to them 1.. so i didnt talk much.. jus hear..

HaHA.. the 1 make me laugh the most is that i watch (BALLS OF FURY) wit my bro n his fren(kok ho)..
a meaningless comedy..so damn funny.. !!

on the other day(tuesday-20.7.2007) i have done the thing i should done a few years ago...
Hopefully she will really think bout it la.cause i am still watiting for it
i knew that this kind of thing canot be force.. so i will giv U the time to think..
as what they other says.. practice makes perfect..
but for me( Patience Brings Happiness )-hopefully it works la.cause i am always there for u

haha.. my bro miss me so much. i didnt come back house a day he said that he was boring without my noice.. haha.. i dont know i was so important to some1 kaka..



No comments: